Overview

Moremi Game Reserve is located on the eastern side of the Okavango Delta and was named after Chief Moremi of the BaTawana tribe.   The interesting thing about Botswana Safaris in Moremi is that only about 30% of the Reserve is mainland with its thickly wooded areas and the remaining 70% is the Okavango Delta itself.

Moremi Attractions & Highlights include;

Bird Watching; this is done in the lagoons.  There are over 500 species.

Moremi Safaris & Wildlife; Here you will get to see the leopard, buffalo, giraffe, lion, cheetah, hyena, jackal, among others.

Please feel free to contact us for information about Moremi Game Reserve safaris, Moremi Game Reserve camps & lodges, special offers, what to pack, when to go, best time to visit, or what to do